Creamy, Blendable, Vibrant Watercolors
Students, hobbyists, and fine artists enjoy the smooth, subtle gradations of Koi® Watercolors. These student-grade tube watercolors perform well when applied to wet or dry paper, allow for versatility in correction and layering, and give the artist the ability to create washes with soft edges and dynamic color possibilities. Koi’s smooth and vibrantly pigmented colors instantly respond to water, are quick-drying, and contain a special binding agent for even brush suspension that allows the painter to:
- Combine an array of colors to match their subject matter
- Spread color easily and evenly across the paper
- Create spontaneous washes with soft edges
- Layer, merge and adjust colors in whatever painting techniques
This 12-color set includes one tube each of: Lemon Yellow, Deep Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Yellow Green, Burnt Sienna, Vermilion Hue, Carmine, Viridian Hue, Cobalt Blue Hue, Prussian Blue, Ivory Black and Chinese White.
Applications include Landscapes and Wildlife, Portraits and Still Live, Handmade Cards and Craft Projects, Scrapbooks and Memory Albums, Altered books and Rubber Stamping.
Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards.
- Highly concentrated straight from the tube
- Instantly water responsive
- Smooth, creamy texture
- Fine, specially selected pigments
- Vibrant color hues
- Quick drying on watercolor paper
- Special binding agent for even brush suspension
- 12ml size laminate tube prevents the cracks and punctures found with tin or aluminum tubes