ARE YOU CREATIVE?
- Customer Service
- Product Management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Work schedule flexibility; full-time days, weekends and holidays
- Regular attendance in accordance with our attendance policy
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
To create an exceptional shopping experience by way of exhibiting teamwork, curiosity and attention to detail. Assist with your team to fulfill Meininger's commitment to our customers and community. Customer Experience Specialists will do this by generating revenue through knowledge of products, merchandising, POS operations and outstanding customer service.
- Exceed customers expectations
- Consistently delivering exceptional customer service by combining product knowledge, sales knowledge and all other skills training for all departments
- Do your best to be kind, helpful and enthusiastic
- Be a voracious learner - to best serve our guests
- Follow directions and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Understand Meininger's processes pertaining to inventory and customers product requests
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and follow all safety rules
- Prolonged walking and standing
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1881, Meininger Art Supply is a 4th and 5th generation family owned business and one of the oldest art stores in the United States.
Send Judd Meininger an email stating your interest in interviewing for a Customer Experience Specialist position, attach your resume.
This job description is not comprehensive and the listing of all activities. duties or responsibilities may change at anytime with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
H.R. Meininger Co. does not discriminate in employment or opportunity for any reason.
DENVER: 303.698.3838 | 800.950.ARTS 
COLORADO SPRINGS: 719.578.8070