Iwata High Performance HP-C Plus Gravity Feed Dual Action Airbrush
Renowned as the professional's workhorse, this popular High Performance Series brush has been pumped up with inspired new features:
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- A single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly
A practical choice for most airbrush uses, its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media. An airbrush that does it all from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects.
The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes. Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry.