Gelly Roll Ink 6-pen Set Stardust Meteor
Let your ideas sparkle with Gelly Roll Stardust® pens. Why fuss with glitters and glue when you can write with glitter ink directly from a pen? The bright colors and shine make Stardust® ideal for applications such as cards, notes, and paper crafts, and the archival quality ink* ensures that letters and scrapbooking pages will last for years. Give your handwriting a special touch that can’t be reproduced by digital printers. For the best results, use Gelly Roll Stardust® on light-colored, matte paper surfaces. Applications include notes, memos, letters, invitations, gift tags, greeting cards, scrapbooking, crafts and illustrations.
Gelly Roll Stardust is a pigment-based archival quality ink and is indicated in each color name with the suffix "-STAR".
• Pigment-based, archival quality ink* chemically stable, waterproof and fade resistant
• The glittery dust is an inert, finely ground, cosmetic grade ingredient
• No smearing, feathering, or bleed-through on most papers
• 0.5mm bold line, 1.0mm ball
• *Sparkle may lift over time
• Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
• Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
• Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
1.0 mm ball with a 0.5 mm line per manufacturer specifications.
Stardust Meteor 6-color (pigment based) set contains Silver-Star, Marine-Star, Copper-Star, Pink-Star, Green-Star and Blue-Star.