The new Acrylic Explorer 14 Set takes the “workshop in a box” concept to a whole new level.
Inside the HDPE box made with 70% post-consumer recycled plastic, the contents allow artists to explore GOLDEN acrylics even further with a self-guided workshop experience in a box. By following the instruction guide provided in the set, artists will experience the unique properties of Heavy Body, Fluid, OPEN and High Flow Acrylic Colors, as well as a range of Gels, Pastes and Mediums. The exercises are designed to be easy to execute while providing artists with an understanding of the materials and a foundation for translating the experience into their own creative process.
The Explorer 14 set includes:
- Heavy Body Benzimidazolone Yellow Medium
- Heavy Body Quinacridone Magenta
- Heavy Body Titanium White
- OPEN Alizarin Crimson Hue
- OPEN Phthalo Blue/G.S.
- Fluid Quinacridone/Nickel Azo Gold
- Fluid Iridescent Bright Gold (Fine)
- Fluid Teal
- High Flow Indigo (Anthraquinone)
- High Flow Fluorescent Pink
- Clear Tar Gel
- Heavy Gel Matte
- Light Molding Paste
- Gloss Medium
- Instruction Guide